When it comes to makeup goals Kendall Jenner scores highly!
She has the pick of the best celebrity makeup artists, including the KUWTK faves Mario Dedivanovic. As an Estée Lauder ambassador, most of the makeup the model wears is by the brand who luckily cover off most tone and texture needs whatever your beauty style.
Here are the products we know she loves and frequently wears!
Kim Kardashain’s main makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic has previously revealed his two favourite foundations to use on Kendall are the:
2. To contour and highlight, another one of Kendall’s makeup artists (Rob Scheppy) revealed the products he likes to use for chiselled cheekbones are matte formulas for shading (no sparkle or shimmer) and Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Sculpt Face Kit is perfect!
3.’Strobing’ (fancy for precision highlighting) is another makeup trend that the Jenners love! Kendall has confessed to loving the Estée Lauder Highlighter Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter, which is a serious glow giver.
4.Kendall is as much about the eyes as she is the lips and for feline flicks she wears the Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
5. She really suits a nude eye look and she loves the pink-to-copper toned shades, Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 – The Posh Neutrals, is perfect, after all, who doesn’t? It’s perfect for a bare beauty look or can be smoked-up for a more dramatic effect.
6. Kendall says “I love mascara!” and her magic wand of choice is the Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara.
7. She’s a huge fan of a red lip and the Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in No.73 is one Kendall wears, it’s bright and she loves bright.
8. If it’s not red, it’s neutral and she gives good nude, doesn’t she? The Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion in No. 310 Fierce Beauty is the perfect shade.
As attempted by many, Kylie’s makeup and overall look has become one of the most talked about topics in the beauty world with women of all ages everywhere trying to nail it in their day-to-day lives.
Well, guess what? We researched and discovered some of the actual products Kylie has used to get her look, breaking it down for you step-by-step, and it’s actually not as complicated as you might think. Truly, her beauty comes down to two major things: lips and lashes!
1. Nip & Fab No Needle Fix Serum: In an interview, Kylie revealed she uses this serum to hydrate her skin, keeping it with her at all times just in case.
2. Sunscreen: Kylie’s big sister Kim says La Mer The SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid is her go-to for protecting her skin on the daily. Since Kylie gets a lot of her beauty tips from Kim, we’re sure she adores this product, too.
3. Spray Tan: Kylie is always glowing and has admitted she continuously uses a spray tan, Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tan Liquid & Professional Mitt is the go to product.
4. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation: Since Kylie likes to contour quite a bit, her makeup artist Rob Scheppy says this foundation is perfect for creating her look, with its variety of colours and super bendable texture.
5. Make Up For Ever Velvet Finish Compact Powder: Kylie’s look is always matted and never shiny because she tops off her foundation with this loose, matte powder.
6. Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder: Like we said before, Kylie’s go-to look is tanned and bronzed. This palette offers the perfect bronze for the cheeks with a shimmery highlighter to go on top.
7. Eylure Pre Glued Miss Eylure False Lashes Olivia Black: You absolutely cannot get Kylie Jenner’s look without big, long, luscious lashes.
8. Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner High Precision Waterproof Eyeliner: Kylie often tops her eyes with a thin cat-eye line of liquid liner.
9. Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Mascara: Even with lash falsies, Kylie will add mascara to make her eyes all the more dramatic.
10. Christian Dior 5 Color Designer All In One Artistry Palette in No. 718 Taupe: To contour the eyes, she uses a blending brush with a brown shadow from the this palette and a lighter shadow from same kit to highlight underneath her brows.
11. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant: Of course, you can’t get Kylie’s look without those voluptuous lips! She preps her pout with this repair balm before adding any color to give it the most soft, luscious look.
12. Givenchy Lip Liner Pencil Waterproof in # 12 Lip Nude: Kylie typically only rocks lip liner and balm rather than lipstick. She outlines the outer edge of her lips to make them appear bigger. Use this skin-toned liner to line outside the lips before adding color to keep things neat and tidy.
TO FINISH THE LOOK
13. TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer: To finish this look, you must highlight in all the usual places, upper cheek bone, cupids bow and down the centre of the nose.
And so…..we think this is all you need to know to master the Kylie and Kendall Jenner look!